Your child or teen CAN become a better reader
At The Brain Gym, we identify and correct the underlying learning skills that keep people from reading. Whether you are concerned about your child or seeking help for yourself, we have the answers you’re looking for.
Signs of Reading Issues Due to Cognitive Skills Deficiencies:
- Difficulty decoding (sounding out) unfamiliar words
- Inconsistency…sometimes will read things easily, other times will struggle
- In Title I at school, but not making progress
- Diagnosed with Dyslexia
- Does not read fluently; reading is choppy
- Is pushed through grade levels because of obvious intelligence, but is still struggling to read and keep up in class
- Leaves out letters (or puts them in the wrong place) when spelling
Does your child struggle to read? Contact us to find out how we can help 484.269.8969 or email email@example.com
“Our daughter now reads in the car and in restaurants because The Brain Gym has given her what she needs to enjoy reading. Thank you! Thank you!” – B.H.